- Moses was a Hebrew but was brought up as an Egyptian.
- Moses struggled to believe that God could use him as the spokesperson for the Hebrew people because of his poor public speaking skills.
- Moses' self confidence and sense of self waivered with the circumstances in which he found himself and how well the Hebrew people responded to his leadership.
- Moses was on a journey like us.
2. Who are the people you remember and what events
stand out for you?
3. How did God treat Moses?
4 How did Moses respond to what God said and did?
5. How do you think Moses’ culture affected the way he saw himself?
6. How did Moses’ view of himself change over time?
Christians believe that God can have a huge positive impact on a person’s life journey and how a person sees themselves.
Christians also believe that this process of change is a lifelong journey.